With Easter, Passover, and various other seasonal celebrations nearly upon us, what better way to liven your decor than with a beautiful DIY basket of spring that will have you blooming with pride!
Follow these simple, no mess, no fuss, instructions and bring some spring into your home.
Here's how to begin...
- Choose a container. We love the basket above as it comes with a convenient plastic liner that will protect your surfaces from water leakage.
- Fill the basket with pots of blooming springtime plants like:
- Choose colors to complement your décor and fill the container until it’s overflowing with blooms.
- Place moss over the top to hide the plastic containers.
- Add a petite basket of eggs for more interest.
- A bright, colorful, hand tied ribbons adds the final touch.
Your basket can be kept outside (when all danger of frost is gone) or can be enjoyed inside as the perfect table centerpiece.
Water often to make sure the soil doesn’t dry out and you can enjoy your basket creation until the blooms are spent.
Would you prefer a little guidance creating your basket of spring?
If so, check out our "Create Your Own Easter Centerpiece" workshop on April 14!
This workshop is the perfect opportunity to easily create a beautiful basket of blooms that will compliment your Easter or Passover table with spring color. The $45 fee covers the cost of blooming spring flowers, bulbs, seasonal accents, and other materials, as well as instruction.
Space is limited and registration is required. Call 732.919.7770 to reserve your spot.