We are very proud and honored to be featured on the cover and in the March 2018 issue of Lawn & Garden Retailer magazine—a magazine for independent garden centers!
Managing editor Abby Kleckler writes, “Calgo Gardens is not only home to enchanting grounds, unique plants and…gift shop…but also five like-minded businesses.” In the article, she further expands upon the unique community and atmosphere we have created at Calgo Gardens, and the various ways we hope to inspire our clients. You can read the full article here.
The Calgo community of businesses has been busy thinking of new and creative ways to serve you:
- The Barn and Calgo nursery will resume full hours on Saturday, March 24—Monday through Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 10-4. The interior of the store is stunningly refreshed and renewed! We can’t wait for you to see all of the new artisan and fair-trade offerings we have found in our travels. AND watch for details about our upcoming workshops—all listed right here on this website!
- The Tulip Tree Café will begin a new Friday night dinner event sure to delight your palate. Sign up for our e-grams to get details on dates and menus.
- The Yoga Loft will host its very popular Yoga Loft Holistic Fair on June 3.
- Diana P. Lang Photography, a photographer with a lovely point of view— has a special "Swing Into Spring Photo Session"—designed for all ages.
- A big congratulations is in order for Drop The Beet Farms for winning a coveted Bronze at the Philadelphia Flower Show! Find their fresh produce for sale in the Farmhouse. Learn more about this unique aquaponic facility here.
- Flowers from the Farm NJ will have its lively, fresh cut spring flowers available at Calgo starting in April.
Artist Cindy Allen conducts watercolor classes all year long. If you are interested in joining, please contact Cindy Allen at: 732-598-7128