There is beauty in simplicity. And we can bring that beauty (and some peace) to our mornings by organizing with mason jars. Mason jars are having more than a moment…they’re here to stay, and for good reason.
If you’re in love with everything mason, then organizing your coffee bar with these jars will lift your morning spirits. So select a cabinet or corner of the counter, gather a variety of mason jars and all of the supplies you need for your morning ritual.
Storing freshly ground coffee in a tightly sealed mason jar will keep it fresh longer than it will last (for coffee fanatics anyway). You’ll also get the added bonus of an instant olfactory rush when you open the lid and release that comforting aromatic coffee scent.
And no need to reach for a mug…just use a jelly jar to serve your fresh brew.
Keep your hot chocolate, assorted teas, and sugars in the mix for moments when you or your guest would prefer a different hot drink option.
Prepare a batch of this simple, this healthy home-made granola
- Three cups rolled oats
- One cup nuts, your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extras: raisins, Craisins®, dried coconut, your favorite dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F
- Mix the rolled oats with nuts and salt.
- Toast the mixture for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the oats are toasting, mix together the raw honey, melted coconut oil, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over the oats and spread out on a cookie tray lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Let sit in the warm, turned off oven for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let dry completely.
- Add raisins, Craisins®, dried coconut, or other favorite dried fruit to taste and store in—you guessed it—mason jars.
Add a pretty bow to the jar and you have an instant hostess gift!
Bring serenity to your mornings when you have everything organized and simply pretty.