more to see & do
a note from Mark & Penny Estomin
• At its core, Calgo Gardens is about well-being. Our belief that nature, creativity, and positive energy feed our spirits, is reflected in our tag line— “harmony by design.” We work every day to express that approach through our design choices, our personal interactions, and our product offerings. We are consciously building an oasis of beauty, fun, and happiness.
And so it is not surprising that 462 Adelphia Road is also home to a community of other like-minded businesses, artists, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers who have chosen to grow their businesses with and at Calgo Gardens:
a community of peace, harmony, and creativity
• The Tulip Tree Café is an on-site, farm farm-to to-table café serving breakfast and lunch. The café menu features dishes using a variety of seasonal produce and products from local gardens and organic markets and changes daily. Chef/owner Heidi Schulz also brings her talents to catering onsite or on location.
• The Yoga Loft offers a place to practice yoga and meditation surrounded by the peaceful beauty of Calgo Gardens. Caring and compassionate teachers offer a variety of classes from beginners to advanced students, along with many holistic, spiritual and wellness workshops. Owner Dee Duncan and the teachers of the Yoga Loft teach from the heart as they share the gift of yoga.
• Diana P. Lang Photography photographs children, high school seniors, and families in the beautiful settings of Calgo Gardens. Flowering plants, nursery trees, and elegant rustic props provide backgrounds for one of a kind portraits. Diana also offers traditional studio style portraits indoors.
• Flowers From the Farm offers locally and organically grown fresh-cut flowers from farm to vase. Dana Vargo's signature arrangements are filled with unusual varieties of outstanding quality stems from March until November. The delightful arrangements can be found in The Barn and The Flower Shop on site at Calgo Gardens. Full floral design services can be ordered for weddings, birthdays, dinner parties, and other events.
• Drop the Beet Farms is a cutting edge, organic, aquaponic farm located at on the Calgo grounds. Aquaponic organic produce is soil free, synthetic free, and herbicide free and—sustainably grown in an integrated system, fertilized by Koi fish! It’s both fascinating and educational. Fresh greens, herbs, and mushrooms are available for purchase in the Calgo Farmhouse.
a magical setting for parties and celebrations
• Calgo is a magical setting—ideal for celebrations. Our cozy farmhouse and party worthy patio can be rented for private parties, showers, small weddings, and intimate dinners, as well as to non-profit organizations for meetings or events. Let’s talk!